AA Pharma Inc.
Bayer Corporation Pharmaceuticals Division
Berlex Laboratories, Inc.
Biogen Idec Inc.
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Eli Lilly and Company
Hoffmann-La Roche Inc.
Johnson & Johnson
Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
The Procter & Gamble Company
Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Solvay Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Teva Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Blog & Newsletter
- Pharmacist Professional Services
- 2016/2017 Annual Influenza Vaccination Program
- Adult Immunizations
- Compounding »»
- Insurance Claim Forms
- PharmaChoice Health Advice
- Pharmacist Care »»
- Pharmacy Awareness – Expanding Roles of the Pharmacist
- Rx Pad »»
- Heart Health—Hypertension and You
- OTC SPOTLIGHT
- Rx Center
- Custom Compounding
- Diabetic Supplies Need a Prescription Too!
- DIN’s and NPN’s: what are they?
- Do I need a prescription for insulin?
- Drug Shortages
- Getting the most from your pharmacy experience
- How do drugs work?
- How long is my prescription good for?
- Prescription adaptations by your pharmacist
- Run out of refills?
- Understanding Alberta drug schedules
- Understanding your drug plan
- What do you do with you expired medications?
- What makes a prescription a prescription?
- Why does my medication have 2 names?
- Rx2 = Pharmacy Topics
- Allergy vs. Intolerance
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Be Sun Smart!
- Coping with children’s common cold
- Does the darkness have you down?
- Eye Health
- Fact or Fiction: Hitting the tanning bed before you go on holidays will prevent sun burn?
- Global Epidemic: Type II Diabetes
- Has spring left you breathless?
- Heart Health – Hypertension & You
- Home Care Solutions
- Homeopathy – What is it?
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Lyme Disease
- Overactive Bladder
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Quit Smoking
- Seasonal Allergies
- Stafford Pharmacy Offers Injections in Store
- Support for Caregivers of Those with Alzheimer’s Disease
- The Truth About Cranberry
- Vascular Health: what you need to know about stroke
- Wash your hands! Prevent cold and flu’s!
- What you should know about Colon Cancer
- What you should know about osteoporosis
- Your child and antibiotics
- Your Pharmacist and your child’s health
- Your Pharmacist your partner in health
- Some Useful Dosing Guidelines for Children
- Seasonal Influenza (Flu) Vaccine
- The Mortar & Pestle Topic Highlights
- Home Healthcare
- Home Healthcare Center »»
- Acorn Chair Lifts
- Aids to Daily Living
- Ambulatory Products
- Bathroom Safety
- Compression Therapy
- Convalescent & Comfort Care
- Diabetes Care
- Diagnostic Devices
- Electrotherapy Devices
- Foamtread Slippers/Shoes
- Hot and Cold Therapy
- Infection Control
- Light Therapy
- Orthopedic Supports and Sports Medicine
- Ostomy Products
- Wound Care
- Incontinence Products
- Compression Stocking Therapy
- Home Healthcare Center »»
- Veterinary Medicine
- Compounding for Our Companion Animals
- Does your dog have arthritis?
- Feline Hypertension
- Information About The Medication You Received for Your Companion Animal
- Insulin Pen for Accurate Glargine (Lantus) Insulin Dosing
- Patient Counseling Services: Methimazole Transdermal Gel (Veterinary)
- Patient Counseling Services: Potassium Bromide Oral Capsules (Veterinary)
- Patient Counseling Services: Potassium Bromide Oral Solution (Veterinary)
- Patient Counseling Services: Tramadol Delayed Release Oral Capsules (Veterinary)
- Some Information About Your Pet’s Medication
- Complementary Alternative Medicine
- Patient Resources
- Healthcare Professionals
Healthcare Professionals » Pharmaceutical Companies